Check and compare:
Prices: Many car rental companies show a low price on the internet, but is everything included?
The prices from Car Flexi are the total cost with no hidden extras.
Are taxes, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and other insurances included?
How much is the excess/deductible amount? Check the ‘Terms & Price Details’ of your selected offer for more details.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
A valid driver’s licence for at least three years.
We have the right to verify that your drivers licence is valid and many refuse to rent a vehicle to you if your licence has been suspended, revoked or restricted in any way.
At most of our destination, you are able to collect and return your car at any time, day or night, every day of the year. At selected destinations we also offer the opportunity to have your car delivered/collected from your hotel.
Which car do you need:
How many people are traveling with you? How much luggage will you all have?
Please consider this when selecting your car.
Do you need any extras:
You are able to check our extra services/equipment list and request them all together when making your order.
Are mandatory in most countries and can be order at the time of booking. The standard of the baby/child seats may differ from what you are used to, however you are able to bring your own.
Consider renting a larger car instead of a smaller car with a roof rack. It will be more comfortable to drive without a roof rack and no risk of theft. No insurance will cover the damage’s that is caused by a roof rack or from the luggage on the roof.
At the time of pick up
- damage’s on the car. Have it written down on your contract.
- where the spare tire and necessary tools for changing wheels are.
- DO NOT forget to take your copy of the contract!
- if you have local currency, for tolls etc. Not all petrol stations accept credit cards.
- you must find out exactly where to return the car when the rental is over.
- ask the representative for instructions for your first destination.
- check what kind of fuel the car needs. Diesel or petrol?
- ask what you have to do in case of accident/damage.At most destinations it is necessary to make a police report even for the smallest damage.